Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Plans for the New Year

A few things that are brewing as we "round the turn" and start to prepare for the 2013-14 school year:

1. For the first time we have a senior and freshman choir.  I have 19 enrolled in the senior choir and 29 enrolled in the freshman choir.  I need to figure out how to coordinate repertoire.   It is exciting to see so many numbers.

2. I have 13 enrolled in band which is a few more than last year.  I hope to really push this group this year.

3. I think I will use edmodo in class.

4. I hope to be completely digital in senior choir, using forscore as their folders.  I have 20 iPads so I am not sure how to deal with the 29 students in freshman choir.

5. I am ordering smartmusic for iPad, even though it hasn't been released yet.  A bit worried.


No comments:

Post a Comment