Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Podcasts Project

I have started a podcast project in my Computer Applications class.  You can find the podcasts here.

I assigned a few students a team but I asked all students to choose something that they are passionate about.  If you are passionate you can build an audience.

Our workflow is as follows:

  1. Write script and take notes in Evernote.
  2. Record using Garageband on the iPad.
  3. Post on Soundcloud.
  4. Reflect in Blogmeister.
The objectives are:
  1. Have students write, listen, evaluate.  What do I want to say?  
  2. Use the technology to broadcast, collect surveys, publicize.
  3. Collaborate with staff and peers for technical help and interviews.
  4. Use podcasts as a device to teach audience.
If you have a soundcloud account please leave a comment on the podcast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment