Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some New Apps

Some new apps I have been using:

Too Loud: I don't know why I didn't get a decibel meter earlier.  Great for health protection (how loud is your band room?) but I also see me putting this on the Apple TV to use during study hall or individual work time.  Less me saying "It's too loud", I can just point to the screen.

Scribble Press: A super simple way for K-2 grades to write ebooks.  Templates are set up with questions to answer.  It basically writes itself.

Dr. Seuss Band: A pretty simple Guitar hero like app.  For younger kids.  You can make your own Dr. Seuss horn and it plays some pretty cool tunes.  Great for rhythm development.

iMovie: Its fairly startling how easy this is to use.  I made this video at Molly's Dance class.  You can make professional looking videos right on the iPad with out using a computer.  Really works smooth.

ShowYou: I like video and this app helps sort out the daily news.

OnLive Desktop: PC on the iPad.  All the MS Office you can handle.  Full versions of MW Word, Excel, etc... Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment