Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chris Russell: Practical Technology for Music Education

I got another request today to write an article.  I haven't written too much lately and need to do this article to stay disciplined.  I need to keep up with Chris Russell.

Twitter has changed the nature of "colleague".  One of the colleagues I work most closely with is Chris Russell and he has written a great new eBook. You can download it here.

Now, I have never met Chris, nor talked on the phone with him.  Yet I find he is one of my go-to guys when I have a question.  One thing he has done is solved many problems with technology and then written about it.  Most importantly he has published.  There are so many experts in this world, but rarely do they take the time to publish and share.

For this we are all grateful to Chris.  Keep it coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment